Steroid MG

9 months ago #1
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

So I was going to go with Dianabol for now, instead of trenbolone. but I saw on the site I was going to use, “steroidify” it only gives 50MG and I’m seeing reviews on guys on the site saying to take 25mg pre workout?! Lol that’s half the bottle! Then on the other hand they sell Tren which gives 500 or more mg per bottle for the same price. Give me the lowdown guys on what I should do and if it’s worth it to just go the Dianabol route or stretch the cycles out by going the Trenbolone route. Or maybe it’s just the site I’m using? If you guys have other site options with great deals please let me know 😁 thanks In return!

Edited: 9 months ago by Storms93
  • Created

Storms93 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

House 8 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 81  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

Trenbolone and dbol are world apart man. I personally do not recommend anyone take trenbolone outside of competitive bodybuilders. It’s a necessary evil for them, but only a small percent of the population has pushed their training and physique to the point of needing tren.

Dbol can be run at as low as 20mg a day man. It’s really all up to you. You just need to split the dose. Everyone has their opinion about orals preworkout. Based off pure science and our biology, these orals have to pass through the gastric track and make it to the liver for absorption. Some even pass through the liver twice. This takes time. Most guys will be long out of the gym before this happens. TNE a different story. It’s directly in the muscle to the blood stream. Even it takes 30-45 minutes before it starts working. This is in part why injectable anadrol, winny, dbol are so popular. Don’t get caught up in the taking pre workout. Unless you just want to.

9 months ago #3
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Thanks for that. I do want to get gains and get cut real fast but after what you said I think I’ll stick with dbol. I’d be injecting instead of oral. Would you recommend something else besides dbol from what I just described on how i have my work out method set up.

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5306

Trenbolone and dbol are world apart man. I personally do not recommend anyone take trenbolone outside of competitive bodybuilders. It’s a necessary evil for them, but only a small percent of the population has pushed their training and physique to the point of needing tren.
Dbol can be run at as low as 20mg a day man. It’s really all up to you. You just need to split the dose. Everyone has their opinion about orals preworkout. Based off pure science and our biology, these orals have to pass through the gastric track and make it to the liver for absorption. Some even pass through the liver twice. This takes time. Most guys will be long out of the gym before this happens. TNE a different story. It’s directly in the muscle to the blood stream. Even it takes 30-45 minutes before it starts working. This is in part why injectable anadrol, winny, dbol are so popular. Don’t get caught up in the taking pre workout. Unless you just want to.

9 months ago #4
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

Yes I would. Anavar or primobolan would be my absolute first picks. The third would be masteron. All are dht derivatives, and ultimately that’s what will cause fat loss, vascularity, and definition.

Dbol is best used as a mass gainer. It’s aromatizes heavily to E2 and also has a metabolite that more estrogenic than E2. That’s not what you want when cutting.

Also please keep in mind that for any and all of these things mentioned to work you ABSOLUTELY have to be eating properly. I don’t use the word “diet” or dieting because it can really muddy the water for certain people.

I am more than happy to help you all I can. Please don’t hesitate to ask for anything. The company I work for pays me to help people. I am not trying get fired 😹😹😹.

Edited: 9 months ago by Pcushion
9 months ago #5
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

I impulsively bought tren. But I think I wanna grab premo on top of that. Would those 2 mix well together. Like I do maybe 5-10mg of tren the first week 3 times then do more premo the rest of the month.

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5308

Yes I would. Anavar or primobolan would be my absolute first picks. The third would be masteron. All are dht derivatives, and ultimately that’s what will cause fat loss, vascularity, and definition.
Dbol is best used as a mass gainer. It’s aromatizes heavily to E2 and also has a metabolite that more estrogenic than E2. That’s not what you want when cutting.
Also please keep in mind that for any and all of these things mentioned to work you ABSOLUTELY have to be eating properly. I don’t use the word “diet” or dieting because it can really muddy the water for certain people.
I am more than happy to help you all I can. Please don’t hesitate to ask for anything. The company I work for pays me to help people. I am not trying get fired 😹😹😹.

9 months ago #6
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

Primo and tren can go together. The only issue is tren has such a high affinity for the bodies androgen receptors and tends to dominate other hormones. In my years I found that primo was prob the only compound that would maintain the tren look.

Question… have you run tren before? If you have your heart set on tren I would run it first then follow up with the primo DEPENDING on how long you plan to cycle.

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5311

I impulsively bought tren. But I think I wanna grab premo on top of that. Would those 2 mix well together. Like I do maybe 5-10mg of tren the first week 3 times then do more premo the rest of the month.

9 months ago #7
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Nope I’m a noob. Well idk if you read my other post I explained my history with roids it’s on another thread I made. But long story short idk what I did before when I was 20 but it worked almost instantly and the only thing I can think that works like that is tren lmao. But I didn’t cycle the shots through my body I was just doing straight Ass shots because my dealer thought it was funny. Also he couldn’t believe that I actually listened to him. Idk if it was because of the back to back Ass shots but when I had sex my dick was a little flaccid. Idk if it was the roids or the roids only going to my ass that did that. But that’s a big worry if mine right now. Along with loosing hair and acne .

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5313

Primo and tren can go together. The only issue is tren has such a high affinity for the bodies androgen receptors and tends to dominate other hormones. In my years I found that primo was prob the only compound that would maintain the tren look.
Question… have you run tren before? If you have your heart set on tren I would run it first then follow up with the primo DEPENDING on how long you plan to cycle.

9 months ago #8
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

Not being able to get hard was most likely due to excess E2. How fast a person sees results has more to do with the ester than the hormone itself I.e. test prop would show results long before tren e would. As far as rotating injection sites that’s solely to give the area a break and not cause scaring. Injecting through a scar hurts pretty bad.

You’re a grown man and can do whatever you want my brother, but I strongly advise against running tren. No sugar on top you’re just not ready. Running tren takes a lot of experience and even then some guys can’t take it. Tren has quite a few side effects that are specific to just that hormone. You also need to not be guessing at how to handle estrogen on tren. If you do not monitor it 100% progesterone and prolactin will skyrocket and also cause other side effects. If this happens you have three problematic hormones running rampant. Then you’re under the gun trying to find reliable ancillary drugs to bring everything back in check.

All that is just the beginning.

9 months ago #9
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

I wonder if I’d be able to get my money back 😅 What would you suggest to use for fastest and safest results? Test prop? Or something else

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5317

Not being able to get hard was most likely due to excess E2. How fast a person sees results has more to do with the ester than the hormone itself I.e. test prop would show results long before tren e would. As far as rotating injection sites that’s solely to give the area a break and not cause scaring. Injecting through a scar hurts pretty bad.
You’re a grown man and can do whatever you want my brother, but I strongly advise against running tren. No sugar on top you’re just not ready. Running tren takes a lot of experience and even then some guys can’t take it. Tren has quite a few side effects that are specific to just that hormone. You also need to not be guessing at how to handle estrogen on tren. If you do not monitor it 100% progesterone and prolactin will skyrocket and also cause other side effects. If this happens you have three problematic hormones running rampant. Then you’re under the gun trying to find reliable ancillary drugs to bring everything back in check.
All that is just the beginning.

9 months ago #10
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

I would prob start with mast prop and test prop for easy fast results. The mast will really help you control e2. It will also help with fat loss, vascularity, and definition IF you have your diet on point.

It’s easy to put on size with a slack diet. It won’t be quality size but some guys just don’t care. To loose weight and get definition you have to eat enough protein to maintain current muscle and fuel protein synthesis while simultaneously eating just enough carbs to fuel your metabolic rate. Mast prop and test are a great combo for beginners and pros alike. Mast is prob my second favorite compound.

9 months ago #11
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

The test prop is 100mg how many times should I take this? And what’s mast prop? Is that MASTERON ENANTHATE?

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5331

I would prob start with mast prop and test prop for easy fast results. The mast will really help you control e2. It will also help with fat loss, vascularity, and definition IF you have your diet on point.
It’s easy to put on size with a slack diet. It won’t be quality size but some guys just don’t care. To loose weight and get definition you have to eat enough protein to maintain current muscle and fuel protein synthesis while simultaneously eating just enough carbs to fuel your metabolic rate. Mast prop and test are a great combo for beginners and pros alike. Mast is prob my second favorite compound.

9 months ago #12
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

The mast would be propionate for the fastest results.

Masteron E. Is the king acting version of the same hormone.

The dose is up to you. Most guys run 300-400mg a week. Keep in the min with the short propionate ester you will need to inject EOD.

9 months ago #13
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

The test only comes with 100mg a vile on steroidify . So I’d be running up 3-4 whole viles a week. This would be my first cycle of roids ever so do you still think I should do 300-400 mg a week? And how much of mast should I take with it? I know im stacking them. But I’m just confused on how much id be doing with them together. Would I be doing 300 mg of test then 300 mg of mast pro lol that seems excessive for a first time steroid user. how many mg should I start out with for a beginner? (Don’t count my 10 year ago experience )

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5347

The mast would be propionate for the fastest results.
Masteron E. Is the king acting version of the same hormone.
The dose is up to you. Most guys run 300-400mg a week. Keep in the min with the short propionate ester you will need to inject EOD.

9 months ago #14
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

You’re not understanding the product description my brother. The bottle is 100mg/ml or 1,000mg bottle.

Your safest best bet is to run 200mg of test a week. That’s half a ml or .5. That’s the lowest possible anabolic dose. I would do this M,W,F,Sun every week.

Mast p would follow the same pattern. I recommend you run the mast at 400mg a week. That’s 1ml M,W,F,Sun.

The dosage desired is all a personal preference. Some guys use a lot and some guys use a little. I prefer a little because the best body in the world doesn’t mean anything if your dead.

9 months ago #15
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

In my personal opinion I think you would be better off running a long ester. You won’t have to take nearly as many shots. It will be more cost effective too. You said you wanted to see results fast that’s how we got on the prop ester.

9 months ago #16
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Got it. Honestly i feel like I should do some stackables at this point. I wasn’t tryna be doing so many shots. I wish I researched this better haha thanks for answering all my questions.

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5349

You’re not understanding the product description my brother. The bottle is 100mg/ml or 1,000mg bottle.
Your safest best bet is to run 200mg of test a week. That’s half a ml or .5. That’s the lowest possible anabolic dose. I would do this M,W,F,Sun every week.
Mast p would follow the same pattern. I recommend you run the mast at 400mg a week. That’s 1ml M,W,F,Sun.
The dosage desired is all a personal preference. Some guys use a lot and some guys use a little. I prefer a little because the best body in the world doesn’t mean anything if your dead.

9 months ago #17
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

If I were you, I would run test e and mast e. You would be able to get by on two shots a week. M&Th. Same compounds and same results. You will just have to wait 3-4 weeks to really notice things but you’re not turning your body into a pin cushion.

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5360

Got it. Honestly i feel like I should do some stackables at this point. I wasn’t tryna be doing so many shots. I wish I researched this better haha thanks for answering all my questions.

8 months ago #18
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Thanks for your advice but I ordered all the test p before we chatted about the test e. I ordered about 1800 mg of test p and about the same maybe less of mast p. I’m not going to go crazy on this stuff I’m obviously going to be doing it every 2 or 1.5 days like it recommends but I’m going to be doing low dosages to get a feels for it. Maybe 200-300 mg a week. Then work my way up. I was wondering if I should get some Aromasin, Nolvadex, Clomid? Just to be safe when doing so and some liver supplements like TUDCAIMG_2451.png

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5363

If I were you, I would run test e and mast e. You would be able to get by on two shots a week. M&Th. Same compounds and same results. You will just have to wait 3-4 weeks to really notice things but you’re not turning your body into a pin cushion.

8 months ago #19
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 
  1. Get your bloodwork on renal parameters and liver function done before you start and after 4 weeks in.
  2. Yes keep hcg, clomid, nolvadex and aromasin on hand. I always plan my cycle according to what i've in hand. You don't wanna be ordering during cycle ever.
  3. Milk Thistle works best for liver protection.

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5365

Thanks for your advice but I ordered all the test p before we chatted about the test e. I ordered about 1800 mg of test p and about the same maybe less of mast p. I’m not going to go crazy on this stuff I’m obviously going to be doing it every 2 or 1.5 days like it recommends but I’m going to be doing low dosages to get a feels for it. Maybe 200-300 mg a week. Then work my way up. I was wondering if I should get some Aromasin, Nolvadex, Clomid? Just to be safe when doing so and some liver supplements like TUDCAIMG_2451.png

8 months ago #20
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Does it matter if it’s hcg, clomid or nolvadex? And thanks I’m goin to order the milk thistle now! It’s funny because my mom uses HCG for weight lost.

Quoted oli; Post# 5366

1. Get your bloodwork on renal parameters and liver function done before you start and after 4 weeks in.
  2. Yes keep hcg, clomid, nolvadex and aromasin on hand. I always plan my cycle according to what i've in hand. You don't wanna be ordering during cycle ever.
  3. Milk Thistle works best for liver protection.
8 months ago #21
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex have different intensities yet the same functioning. If you took high doses in your cycle, use Clomid. It shows results quickly.
Read more about these 3 items on the link below:
https://steroidwiki.com/articles/steroids-news/222-post-cycle-therapy-what-is-it-how-should-it-be-done-correctly.html
this link really helped me to select supplement for my needs.

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5370

Does it matter if it’s hcg, clomid or nolvadex? And thanks I’m goin to order the milk thistle now! It’s funny because my mom uses HCG for weight lost.

8 months ago #22
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Wow that really was a great read! Looks like I’m going to be going with HCG just like my momma 😂 just seems like my best bet. Hopefully i won’t need any but you never know. Like I said in my post above I’m really going to be tryna do the bare minimum of test p. I know I said 200-300 mg a week but maybe not even that. Anyways really good read and thanks!

Quoted Catalyst; Post# 5373

HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex have different intensities yet the same functioning. If you took high doses in your cycle, use Clomid. It shows results quickly.
Read more about these 3 items on the link below:
https://steroidwiki.com/articles/steroids-news/222-post-cycle-therapy-what-is-it-how-should-it-be-done-correctly.html
this link really helped me to select supplement for my needs.

8 months ago #23
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

I am a firm believer you will need clomid, nolva, and aromasin for pct. If your masteron is real you’re going to rebound when you come off. You’re going to need to be prepared for that. Clomid has an extremely high affinity for e2 receptors in the brain. Nolva the body. You need both for a solid recovery. Aromasin stops androgens from ever aromatizing. In the case of your cycle should only be test.

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5365

8 months ago #24
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

So if I only do test and no mass then I’d need Aromasin? What about hcg?

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5382

I am a firm believer you will need clomid, nolva, and aromasin for pct. If your masteron is real you’re going to rebound when you come off. You’re going to need to be prepared for that. Clomid has an extremely high affinity for e2 receptors in the brain. Nolva the body. You need both for a solid recovery. Aromasin stops androgens from ever aromatizing. In the case of your cycle should only be test.

8 months ago #25
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

Yes I would still run the Aro. Your test will aromatize. HCG is great for keeping the leydig cells alive in the testicles. It’s a personal opinion wether you run it or not. You just have to know what you’re doing with HCG. HCG is actually suppressive of natural test. Via negative feedback on LH and also it aromatizing to E2. Timing is everything with that one.

Raton

7 hours ago .  5

Absolutely delighted with my recent purchase! The discreet packaging was a thoughtful touch, ensuring privacy from start to finish. The product itself? Simply outstanding. Its impeccable design and unparalleled quality truly set it apart as a leader in the market. Couldn't be mor ...

ratm

16 hours ago .  5

Ya son varios los pedidos realizados y siempre ha funcionado todo a la perfección. Productos de gran calidad, envío discreto y relativamente rápido, buenos precios y muy buen servicio al cliente. Muy muy satisfecho con ellos, muy recomendables.

Belen

18 hours ago .  5

¡Gracias a esta tienda por los péptidos de calidad! Mis resultados superaron las expectativas.