Steroid MG

9 months ago #1
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

So I was going to go with Dianabol for now, instead of trenbolone. but I saw on the site I was going to use, “steroidify” it only gives 50MG and I’m seeing reviews on guys on the site saying to take 25mg pre workout?! Lol that’s half the bottle! Then on the other hand they sell Tren which gives 500 or more mg per bottle for the same price. Give me the lowdown guys on what I should do and if it’s worth it to just go the Dianabol route or stretch the cycles out by going the Trenbolone route. Or maybe it’s just the site I’m using? If you guys have other site options with great deals please let me know 😁 thanks In return!

Edited: 9 months ago by Storms93
  • Created

Storms93 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

House 8 months ago

replies

views

users

8 months ago #26
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Ahhhhhh got it. Bro you explain everything so well 😂

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5385

Yes I would still run the Aro. Your test will aromatize. HCG is great for keeping the leydig cells alive in the testicles. It’s a personal opinion wether you run it or not. You just have to know what you’re doing with HCG. HCG is actually suppressive of natural test. Via negative feedback on LH and also it aromatizing to E2. Timing is everything with that one.

8 months ago #27
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 81  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

Lol I have been doing this a very long time man. In my competition days I had the privilege of working under an amazing Endocrinologist. He broke things way down and was capable of answering any question I could come up with. I wrote down everything he ever said. It’s been super beneficial.

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5386

8 months ago #28
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

I can tell. That’s awesome I’m glad I came on the forum before doing anything reckless or half ass researching.

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 5389

Lol I have been doing this a very long time man. In my competition days I had the privilege of working under an amazing Endocrinologist. He broke things way down and was capable of answering any question I could come up with. I wrote down everything he ever said. It’s been super beneficial.

8 months ago #29
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

OMG!!!!!!!!! that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, bro, for explaining it so well

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5299

So I was going to go with Dianabol for now, instead of trenbolone. but I saw on the site I was going to use, “steroidify” it only gives 50MG and I’m seeing reviews on guys on the site saying to take 25mg pre workout?! Lol that’s half the bottle! Then on the other hand they sell Tren which gives 500 or more mg per bottle for the same price. Give me the lowdown guys on what I should do and if it’s worth it to just go the Dianabol route or stretch the cycles out by going the Trenbolone route. Or maybe it’s just the site I’m using? If you guys have other site options with great deals please let me know 😁 thanks In return!

8 months ago #30
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 231  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hahah Yes. Bro explained everything so well. I was also searching for this info but Thank God I got here. I am glad

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5386

Raton

6 hours ago .  5

Absolutely delighted with my recent purchase! The discreet packaging was a thoughtful touch, ensuring privacy from start to finish. The product itself? Simply outstanding. Its impeccable design and unparalleled quality truly set it apart as a leader in the market. Couldn't be mor ...

ratm

15 hours ago .  5

Ya son varios los pedidos realizados y siempre ha funcionado todo a la perfección. Productos de gran calidad, envío discreto y relativamente rápido, buenos precios y muy buen servicio al cliente. Muy muy satisfecho con ellos, muy recomendables.

Belen

17 hours ago .  5

¡Gracias a esta tienda por los péptidos de calidad! Mis resultados superaron las expectativas.