Good HGH

8 months ago #1
Skinwalkers81
Threads:
Reviews:
 Skinwalkers81
Skinwalkers81
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 1  Threads: 1 

Im wondering what you guys experience with everything from pre-mixed (Q's, somalong, etc), to generics (all the different colored "tops"), to Pharma (Pfizer, Lilly, Nords). I personally love pharma but unless it fell off the back of a truck i cant afford it. But i have found some brands that are damn near as close in my opinion.
thanks in advance

• Created

Skinwalkers81 8 months ago
  • Last Reply

Hawk_69 7 months ago

replies

views

users

8 months ago #2
Theboneless_81
Threads:
Reviews:
 Theboneless_81
Theboneless_81
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 8  Threads: 0 

Personally, I’ve used many different types & brands of hgh as well. I’ll list my top 3 ( excluding Pharma).

Q-tropin 100iu(blue)& Q-Tropin 150iu( purple)
ZPHC labs HGH
DRAGONTROPIN& Paratropin are equal imo.

I’ve also ran many many generics , blue tops, black tops, etc….

I’m waiting until some more studies come out about that Somalong ( long acting) hgh.

If I could afford it I’d run 2ius twice a day with IGF-1
for the more beneficial synergistic effects.
I’m surprised no one else has shared their experiences with non-Pharma hgh here. Or maybe they just haven’t seen it. I’ll keep checking though. Thanks for the post Skinwalkers81

8 months ago #3
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 231  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

I've had a mix of experiences, from pre-mixed options like Q's and generics with different colored tops. Personally, I'm a fan of pharma brands like Pfizer and Lilly, though cost can be a factor. Found some close alternatives that work well for me too. How about you?

8 months ago #4
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

It sounds like you've had quite the experience with different HGH brands and types. Your top 3 choices make sense. Running 2ius twice a day with IGF-1 does sound beneficial. Thanks for sharing your perspective!

Quoted Theboneless_81; Post# 5467

Personally, I’ve used many different types & brands of hgh as well. I’ll list my top 3 ( excluding Pharma).
ZPHC labs HGH
I’m waiting until some more studies come out about that Somalong ( long acting) hgh.
I’m surprised no one else has shared their experiences with non-Pharma hgh here. Or maybe they just haven’t seen it. I’ll keep checking though. Thanks for the post Skinwalkers81

8 months ago #5
Glock
Threads:
Reviews:
 Glock
Glock
Junior Member Posts: 4  Reviews: 2  Threads: 0 

Testing is the key imo. I just don’t understand why guys won’t spend the $30 after spending however much they spent on their GH, and at a minimum have a serum test done on whatever brand of GH they choose to go with. I’ve run a ton of different generics, and they aren’t all the same. I’ve had some that looked like pharm grade as far as packaging and presentation, but came back as bunk on a serum test. Then I’ve had your basic blacktop come back with a score in the 20s. Obviously a rise in IGF levels is what you’re after, but it starts with a rise in GH serum levels, so if what you bought isn’t even doing that then what are we talking about. Getting tested is the key

8 months ago #6
123Example
Threads:
Reviews:
 123Example
123Example
Junior Member Posts: 18  Reviews: 9  Threads: 3 

Personally I have tried From various sources as well as Tr t doctor I have seen my best results withFrom various sources as well as Tr t doctor I have seen my best results with Qure Pharma stacked with thier igf. How I gauge it is feeling them joint pains within 2 weeks I could compare it to 4 months of the best brands. And as far as lab work my IGF levels were amazing that is personal experience I am interested in hearing other.

8 months ago #7
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

AGREED BRO!

Quoted Glock; Post# 5483

Testing is the key imo. I just don’t understand why guys won’t spend the $30 after spending however much they spent on their GH, and at a minimum have a serum test done on whatever brand of GH they choose to go with. I’ve run a ton of different generics, and they aren’t all the same. I’ve had some that looked like pharm grade as far as packaging and presentation, but came back as bunk on a serum test. Then I’ve had your basic blacktop come back with a score in the 20s. Obviously a rise in IGF levels is what you’re after, but it starts with a rise in GH serum levels, so if what you bought isn’t even doing that then what are we talking about. Getting tested is the key

8 months ago #8
123Example
Threads:
Reviews:
 123Example
123Example

Apsalotly and the igf is hard to get rhe good one. I don't know what is the difference with the isubolic/igf-1 lr3 night and day but igf-1 dec have had better results. I wish I knew what to look for as far as isubolic it's great.

8 months ago #9
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

That's exactly what I was also thinking about.

Quoted Glock; Post# 5483

8 months ago #10
123Example
Threads:
Reviews:
 123Example
123Example

What test kits do you use if don't mind me asking? I see there are more available now I have had great results with Palumbo matches labs. Only thing weird was I have tested different blends of tes and have came back as tes e idk if it was bad or kit failed. Ever seen that or heard? I also heard theirs purity test that's something I know is big in the gh like you mentioned the fufu look spot on.

Quoted Glock; Post# 5483

Quoted aisgood; Post# 5469

It sounds like you've had quite the experience with different HGH brands and types. Your top 3 choices make sense. Running 2ius twice a day with IGF-1 does sound beneficial. Thanks for sharing your perspective!

8 months ago #11
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 152  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

That's Informative. Thanks bro for guiding in detail.

Quoted Theboneless_81; Post# 5467

ZPHC labs HGH

8 months ago #12
Theboneless_81
Threads:
Reviews:
 Theboneless_81
Theboneless_81
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 8  Threads: 0 

Igf is the good shit IMO NOT THE IGF-LR3 . But I guess it’s preference.

Quoted 123Example; Post# 5499

Apsalotly and the igf is hard to get rhe good one. I don't know what is the difference with the isubolic/igf-1 lr3 night and day but igf-1 dec have had better results. I wish I knew what to look for as far as isubolic it's great.

8 months ago #13
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Search HGH on the link below according to your specific need, bro. These blogs are informative and all-inclusive.

https://steroidwiki.com/articles/hgh-peptides-articles/

8 months ago #14
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 132  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

Have you tried? What were the results you got?

Quoted Theboneless_81; Post# 5543

Igf is the good shit IMO NOT THE IGF-LR3 . But I guess it’s preference.

7 months ago #15
Hawk_69
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hawk_69
Hawk_69
Junior Member Posts: 23  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

The best HGH Pfizer Genotropin currently available on the market. at one time, Cinnatropin also came. but unfortunately, there are no new products coming because there are problems at Iranian customs right now. cinnatropin is more economical. .

7 months ago #16
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 231  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Agreed Bro

Quoted Hawk_69; Post# 5651

The best HGH Pfizer Genotropin currently available on the market. at one time, Cinnatropin also came. but unfortunately, there are no new products coming because there are problems at Iranian customs right now. cinnatropin is more economical. .

7 months ago #17
Hawk_69
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hawk_69
Hawk_69
Junior Member Posts: 23  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

you can ask me about these situations, I'm considered a judge of the subject because I know the business and follow it closely.

Pepequiles

2 hours ago .  5

Todo perfecto

I have never had such a fast delivery.A big thank you to the great support team, they gave me very good advice.

daviddxx

3 hours ago .  5

Perfect as always I am very satisfied of the quality