8 months ago #1
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hey everyone, I need some advice. Currently, in the 10th week of my 500mg per week Test C cycle, I am experiencing my initial gyno symptom slight puffiness, and enlargement of my areolas. I'm thinking of using Arimidex to tackle this. I've got 120 tablets of 0.25mg each. What Arimidex dosage would you suggest?

• Created

dan88 8 months ago
  • Last Reply

Theboneless_81 8 months ago

replies

views

users

8 months ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

I would first try taking.5 mg twice a week to see if it would be helpful. You don't want your estrogen to crash completely.. If it doesn't work, gradually increase the dosage until it does.

8 months ago #3
Theboneless_81
Threads:
Reviews:
 Theboneless_81
Theboneless_81
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 8  Threads: 0 

Get Blood work done instead of guessing in the dark . Why are bloods such a hard concept?
I wouldn’t give you any AI advice without seeing bloodwork. That’s the most logical explanation.
This is like asking an auto technician to diagnose your vehicle over the phone before he plugs his computer into your car.
Yeah, just keep taking more and more ARIMIDEX until sides subside🤣.
And if that’s still not working just double the dose fuck it! That last statement was sarcasm , just so we’re clear here.
Stop freestyling it man. Use that tool between your two shoulders!

Raton

3 hours ago .  5

Absolutely delighted with my recent purchase! The discreet packaging was a thoughtful touch, ensuring privacy from start to finish. The product itself? Simply outstanding. Its impeccable design and unparalleled quality truly set it apart as a leader in the market. Couldn't be mor ...

ratm

12 hours ago .  5

Ya son varios los pedidos realizados y siempre ha funcionado todo a la perfección. Productos de gran calidad, envío discreto y relativamente rápido, buenos precios y muy buen servicio al cliente. Muy muy satisfecho con ellos, muy recomendables.

Belen

14 hours ago .  5

¡Gracias a esta tienda por los péptidos de calidad! Mis resultados superaron las expectativas.