1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. I have been taking Winstrol Suspension Sublingual, Can Testosterone Suspension be taken Sublingual ? Since its also water based ? Thank you

I have been taking Winstrol Suspension Sublingual, Can Testosterone Suspension be taken Sublingual ? Since its also water based ? Thank you

1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 545  Reviews: 1  Threads: 987 

I have been taking Winstrol Suspension Sublingual, Can Testosterone Suspension be taken Sublingual ? Since its also water based ? Thank you.

Your Muscle Shop

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Frank_Drebin

1 hour ago .  5

One of, if not, the best plug there is.Excellent service.I've definitely had more professional looking bottles. But at the end of the day who really cares how the bottles look? Gears legit. I'm on my 3rd order in 10 days.Find a good source and stock up.

Jborkowski85

1 hour ago .  5

Ordered from Balkan multiple times. Variety of products is great and quality tests are often included in the description. The products raging from muscle building supplements to the sexual enhancements medications all work great.

Maxmazzo

19 hours ago .  5

I have ordered several times from DeusPower.shop and am very satisfied with the experience.They offer a wide range of products that fit my training needs perfectly. cut and definition. The quality of the supplements is excellent and they contribute significantly to both my physic ...