7 months ago #1
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

I normally do flutes; is this a decent spot to try a thigh jab? I asked for some advice since I noticed when I did it that it was a bit too far down, and it never drew blood, caused any discomfort, or produced much in the way of a pip.
GO-evaluationofknee.jpg

• Created

Greg 7 months ago
  • Last Reply

TomsSasuk 5 months ago

replies

views

users

7 months ago #2
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Bro, inject a bit higher up and a little to the left (on the picture, when you look down, it’s your right), think in the middle of the middle of the muscle. It is called an intramuscular injection. You don’t have many muscles that low down, and if you use a 42mm needle it will BE PAINFUL down there so don’t stab yourself, use a little bit of an angle

7 months ago #3
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

That's way too low, dude. You should go higher into the thicker part of your thigh muscle.

7 months ago #4
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

I'd suggest you consult a healthcare provider. The thigh is the most suggested place to inject.

Quoted Greg; Post# 5562

I normally do flutes; is this a decent spot to try a thigh jab? I asked for some advice since I noticed when I did it that it was a bit too far down, and it never drew blood, caused any discomfort, or produced much in the way of a pip.
GO-evaluationofknee.jpg
<br>

7 months ago #5
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hey bro. I inject it at the top of my glutes. It's kind of tricky because I'm not very flexible, and I have to do it with one hand. I'm getting better at it, though. You can also try there

Quoted Greg; Post# 5562

GO-evaluationofknee.jpg
<br>

7 months ago #6
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

I inject in the hip/butt area or around there. I don't know the name. It doesn't hurt at all. Try there and see if it is hurt

Quoted Greg; Post# 5562

GO-evaluationofknee.jpg
<br>

5 months ago #7
TomsSasuk
Banned
Threads:
Reviews:
 TomsSasuk
TomsSasuk
Banned Posts: 10  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

The specific choice of injection site depends on factors such as the type of medication, the volume of the injection, the patient's age, and individual patient characteristics. Always consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice and guidance.
Keep in mind that attempting to administer injections without proper training or supervision can lead to serious complications. It is crucial to seek guidance from a qualified healthcare provider to ensure the safety and effectiveness of any medical procedure.

Mercedes

3 hours ago .  5

Descubrí en esta empresa un verdadero arsenal de herramientas para mantener mi salud. Encontré las vitaminas y suplementos ideales para mí, cada producto viene con descripciones detalladas y certificados de calidad. La actualización periódica de la gama ofrece nuevas oportun ...

Adam

4 hours ago .  5

Buongiorno a tutti, ho acquistato per la prima volta i prodotti da DeusPower.shop, che vedete anche in foto. La consegna è stata molto puntuale. La qualità dei prodotti è eccezionale e i risultati ottenuti sono davvero soddisfacenti. Sono stati anche molto professionali e velo ...

Eliott

4 hours ago .  5

Bonne journée. Pour la première fois, j'ai utilisé les services de cette ressource et je ne regrette pas. L'achat a été traité et livré de manière claire, rapide et qualitative. Merci pour le service.