1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. ny suggestions on where I can find some good options?

ny suggestions on where I can find some good options?

7 months ago #1
kevinjdalton
Threads:
Reviews:
 kevinjdalton
kevinjdalton
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hey, everyone! I've been searching for some high-quality stock photos of John Witherspoon for a project I'm working on, but I'm having trouble finding the right ones. Any suggestions on where I can find some good options?

• Created

kevinjdalton 7 months ago
  • Last Reply

maxfalton80 7 months ago

replies

views

users

7 months ago #2
carlredford
Threads:
Reviews:
 carlredford
carlredford
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Hi there! Finding stock photos of specific individuals can sometimes be a bit tricky due to copyright and licensing restrictions. However, there are a few avenues you can explore to locate images of john witherspoon for your project.
First, I'd recommend checking out reputable stock photo websites like Shutterstock, Getty Images, or Adobe Stock. These platforms have extensive libraries, and you can use their search filters to narrow down your options. Be sure to use keywords like "John Witherspoon actor" or "John Witherspoon stock photos" to refine your search.
Another option is to explore Creative Commons-licensed images on websites like Flickr or Wikimedia Commons. Users may have uploaded images of John Witherspoon there with various usage permissions. Just make sure to check the licensing terms and give proper attribution if required.

7 months ago #3
maxfalton80
Threads:
Reviews:
 maxfalton80
maxfalton80
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Building on what Carl mentioned, finding stock photos of specific individuals can be challenging due to licensing and privacy concerns. When looking for images of John Witherspoon, it's important to respect his rights and the photographer's copyrights.
In addition to the suggestions mentioned above, you might also want to explore social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. Sometimes, photographers or fans share their work or images of public figures on these platforms. Reach out to them, explain your project, and ask for permission to use their photos. Ensure you give proper credit as required.
If your project permits, consider using creative alternatives like illustrations or vector art, which can be customized to your specific needs without copyright concerns. Websites like Freepik or Vecteezy offer such resources.

@Adctdtojuice not sure why that posted 4 times lol disregard 3 of them🙄😂

Mercedes

7 hours ago .  5

Descubrí en esta empresa un verdadero arsenal de herramientas para mantener mi salud. Encontré las vitaminas y suplementos ideales para mí, cada producto viene con descripciones detalladas y certificados de calidad. La actualización periódica de la gama ofrece nuevas oportun ...

Adam

8 hours ago .  5

Buongiorno a tutti, ho acquistato per la prima volta i prodotti da DeusPower.shop, che vedete anche in foto. La consegna è stata molto puntuale. La qualità dei prodotti è eccezionale e i risultati ottenuti sono davvero soddisfacenti. Sono stati anche molto professionali e velo ...