1. Steroids Forum
  2. Source Talk / Promos
  3. BULK ORDERS 50% off plus Buy 3 Get 1 free on everything you order!!!!!! Plus more sales for everyone else!

BULK ORDERS 50% off plus Buy 3 Get 1 free on everything you order!!!!!! Plus more sales for everyone else!

5 months ago #1
epharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 epharma
epharma
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 70  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

To show appreciation to all our bulk guys who always get 50% off using bulkloyalty code we wanted to give them an even better deal! Spend $1,500 after discount and get Buy 3 get 1 FREE on all the items you order! Yes that includes HGH kits, Primobolan and all the goodies we usually dont allow BOGO deals on!! For a LIMITED Time ONLY!!!!!!

For those who dont know about Bulkloyalty.. There is a minimum spend of $1,000 to use the code

Get your cart to $2,030.00 (30.00) is the cost of shipping flat fee on bulk orders not sure why the system makes it do that. Then add code Bulkloyalty and your cart will automatically adjust back to $1,000 and everything will be 50% off No max on spending it will just keep adjusting everything 50% off!

Big Thanks to all of You who have been with us over the years and continue to shop! As well to those of you who are just now trying us out! We are always here to help! Via email & our simple whatsapp messenger for faster communication!

Edited: 5 months ago by admin
  • Created

epharma 5 months ago
  • Last Reply

epharma 5 months ago

replies

views

users

brutus

1 hour ago .  5

I placed an order for S4, Ostarine and Cardarine, it arrived very quickly and very discreet, they were very attentive in customer service, they answered any type of doubt, I have tried their products and I continue to do so and they are really crazy, it is my first time using in ...

Evil

3 hours ago .  5

Good supplier’ fast and easy

JohnJohn

8 hours ago .  5

Excellent products and great customer service. Sometimes it takes a few days to ship.