How to sterilize open vial and self healing plug

4 months ago #1
pranet111
Threads:
Reviews:
 pranet111
pranet111
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 1  Threads: 1 

Hello, I wanted to homebrew testosterone cyp but plan on buying vials and rubber stoppers (the amazon link im buying from attached below) I was wondering how do I sterilize the vial and the rubber stopper and how do I sterlize the test cyp injectible sultion. How do I keep my workspace sterile to prevent contamination?

https://www.amazon.com/Vials-Transparent-Headspace-Plastic-Aluminum-Stoppers-Transparent/dp/B07RSVCH3R/ref=sr_1_13?crid=1R32LYG72I0QJ&keywords=sterile+vial+with+self+healing+rubber+top&qid=1702510619&sprefix=sterile+vial+with+self+healing+rubber+top+%2Caps%2C80&sr=8-13

Edited: 4 months ago by pranet111
  • Created

pranet111 4 months ago
  • Last Reply

pranet111 4 months ago

replies

views

users

Roche

52 minutes ago .  5

Everything better then expected, ordered already several Times always top Quality.Took 14 days from order till it was in my Hands.Comes in stealth package wich i want show of corse no scam **100% trustworthy EU seller with a good customer Support.Thumps up!

brutus

4 hours ago .  5

I placed an order for S4, Ostarine and Cardarine, it arrived very quickly and very discreet, they were very attentive in customer service, they answered any type of doubt, I have tried their products and I continue to do so and they are really crazy, it is my first time using in ...

Evil

6 hours ago .  5

Good supplier’ fast and easy