1. Steroids Forum
  2. Diet, Nutrition & Recipes Forum
  3. How long does it take to see results on the ketogenic diet?

How long does it take to see results on the ketogenic diet?

3 months ago #1
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

The ketogenic diet is a diet that is shifting your body’s reliance from carbohydrates to fats. In order to meet its energy needs, your body begins to burn fat, which causes you to lose weight. This is a slow-moving procedure. It takes some time for your body to adjust to this procedure. A few weeks may pass. Thus, it's best to let your body one-month trial, after which you should see effects. If you adhere to the diet consistently, you will see the desired outcomes. Your body will respond admirably to this procedure once it has adjusted.

It also depends on several factors, including your current weight, activity level, and adherence to the diet. Generally speaking, most people can expect to see results within a few weeks of starting the keto diet. However, some people may take longer or shorter depending on their circumstances. Additionally, it's important to remember that the keto diet is not a quick fix; it requires dedication and consistency in order to achieve long-term success.

However. weight loss from keto varies from person to person. Typically, you should start to observe weight reduction after 10 to 21 days if you keep your daily caloric deficit between 500 and 700 calories. Recall that weight reduction is not a linear process, and some people may see benefits sooner.

• Created

dan88 3 months ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 3 months ago

replies

views

users

Thomas1985

39 minutes ago .  5

I have never had such a fast delivery.A big thank you to the great support team, they gave me very good advice.

daviddxx

41 minutes ago .  5

Perfect as always I am very satisfied of the quality

@Goodgear Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!