House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Long ester of testosterone

A long ester of testosterone at around 300–400mg a week. A long ester is preferred so you don't have to inject as often. I would run the cycle for 15–20 week and afterwards find a good pct protocol using tamoxifen (Nolvadex) and hcg.
Another option would be to lower the testosterone to 100–200mg and essentially stay on trt until your next cycle. This is called blasting and cruising and is best for people who had low t beforehand or can see themselves using steroids for a long time. You lose much less muscle by going on trt than doing a pct but you have to be confident that it is right for you.
People recommend testosterone only because you don't want to add extra variables and if you get side effects you can pinpoint it to the test or poor estrogen control.

Arimidex

You will need to have anastrazole (arimidex) and nolvadex. Once you start experiencing high estrogen side effects, take 0.5mg of arimidex and do no take anymore until you begin to get the same feelings. Bloodwork is the best way to see where you're really at.

Nolvadex

Nolvadex is handy to have just incase you mess up controlling your estrogen, if you are prompt enough it will get rid of any puffiness in the nipples before gynecomastia (male breast tissue) starts to form.

Dbol

Many people suggest a dbol kick-start. I would prefer if one were to just run the cycle longer eg. 20 weeks rather than 15. If you really feel thee need to kick start I would run dbol at 20–30mg a day for 4 weeks. Many suggest running it at 50mg but I feel at that dose it's very side effect ridden and is not even necessary.

• Created

House 2 months ago
  • Last Reply

TalonVincent 10 days ago

replies

views

users

2 months ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Thank youu bro for this information. Appreciate it, I will check it out,

10 days ago #3
TalonVincent
Threads:
Reviews:
 TalonVincent
TalonVincent
Junior Member Posts: 5  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 
This post was deleted.

Sebastian.

6 hours ago .  5

Die Produkte des Shops helfen mir, intensive Belastungen im Sport zu bewältigen.

La farmacia è eccellente, ci lavoro da molto tempo. All'inizio ho comprato steroidi per me stesso, poi ho iniziato a ordinare corsi per complessi sportivi, per atleti. In generale, nessun commento, nessuna lamentela. Il servizio è di alto livello, i consulenti vi aiuteranno nel ...

Adriana

9 hours ago .  5

Surtido vivo. No sólo encontré los suplementos que necesitaba, sino que también descubrí nuevos productos que fueron un descubrimiento agradable. Es conveniente que todo esté bajo un mismo techo.