1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 335  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

(25m) So I recently went from injecting 2 times a week too micro dosing everyday to try and get off the arimidex. My doc has me on the clomid to keep my balls working so I don’t run into fertility issues down the road. Is there any known side affect with this protocol. I feel a constant fog and am noticing I can’t remember the simplest things that I know, but can’t produce the words. I’m also feel bloated like my eyeballs are about to pop out. Iv been on trt for about 5 week. Any insight would be appreciated.

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

ugfreaker 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Try lowering your dose. 200mg in daily shots is a lot. Many people can stabilize on much lower dosages than they would normally with daily dosing. Some people can go as low as 7mg/day (49mg/week) without sides and good bloodwork.
Also, get the bloodwork done.

1 year ago #3
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Do you have labs showing that Clomid is keeping LH/FSH up while on testosterone? Would love to see those if you do.

Maxmazzo

16 hours ago .  5

I have ordered several times from DeusPower.shop and am very satisfied with the experience.They offer a wide range of products that fit my training needs perfectly. cut and definition. The quality of the supplements is excellent and they contribute significantly to both my physic ...

Salvador

17 hours ago .  5

Excellent product, unbeatable price. and also very good customer service. I always buy here.

Osgear

20 hours ago

@Theboneless_81 Thank you for the TD picture and review. We are glad that you're enjoying our services!