10 days ago #1
ARISTIMUQOH
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 ARISTIMUQOH
ARISTIMUQOH
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum however been out there for many years.. from almost 25 years ago in many forums nowaday extincts... happy ti be aboard

Edited: 10 days ago by ARISTIMUQOH
  • Created

ARISTIMUQOH 11 days ago
  • Last Reply

ARISTIMUQOH 1 day ago

replies

views

users

11 days ago #2
ARISTIMUQOH
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 ARISTIMUQOH
ARISTIMUQOH

About me, I am 54 years old and I have been a gym rat since I was 14, but like everything in life, sometimes some situations change and affect your daily routine, I was out of the gym for 4 years and aging accelerated, so that I had to take control again and after two years training again and on TRT that is the result..
I got some hair back. I think thanks to a supplement.
6 feet, From 248 to 215 pounds in 6 months ... no cardio, no fatburner, no ancillaries, no protein shakes, no HGH (yet) .. 1 month blasting with Adrol...

I have been lucky enough to have contact with some of the best IFBB Pro legends today and I learned a lot.

5 days ago #3
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 22  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

WELCOME ONBOARD!

5 days ago #4
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 14 

WELCOME!!!
Looking forward to learning from your experience

Edited: 5 days ago by Mr.Raise
4 days ago #5
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 135  Reviews: 0  Threads: 19 

Bro you mentioned about hair growth, which supplement helped you to grow back your hair?

1 day ago #6
ARISTIMUQOH
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 ARISTIMUQOH
ARISTIMUQOH

I think what happened to my hair is partly due to the niacin supplement, I take it during training and a few minutes later (mainly leg training) I get a bad itch on my head that I have to rub the towel vigorously… .

https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/7247/

@Frank_Drebin I like to focus more on customer service and product quality than labels! I used to have labels with holograms and nice little boxes and then I realized that as long as the quality is there then people will come. Thanks for the review and being a loyal customer, b ...

Uneque

4 hours ago .  5

Very happy with the first purchase , small order of 2 Test Cyp by Opus labs 10ml made and arrived next day after payment - superfast turnaround so i am very skeptical buying online and when i was messaging these guys they were friendly and answered my questions within like an hou ...

Lena..

6 hours ago .  5

¡Esta tienda es un verdadero hallazgo para los deportistas! Los productos de calidad y el excelente servicio lo convierten en el mejor de su clase.