1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Need help this is my blood work week 3.5 on 600mg test E and 40mg anavar Ed can anyone help me read it properly are my levels in order??

Need help this is my blood work week 3.5 on 600mg test E and 40mg anavar Ed can anyone help me read it properly are my levels in order??

1 year ago #1
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 107  Reviews: 0  Threads: 23 

jv416ek5xyn91.webprbibvfk5xyn91.webp

• Created

DOUBLEG67 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

DOUBLEG67 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Frank_Drebin

8 minutes ago .  5

One of, if not, the best plug there is.Excellent service.I've definitely had more professional looking bottles. But at the end of the day who really cares how the bottles look? Gears legit. I'm on my 3rd order in 10 days.Find a good source and stock up.

Jborkowski85

50 minutes ago .  5

Ordered from Balkan multiple times. Variety of products is great and quality tests are often included in the description. The products raging from muscle building supplements to the sexual enhancements medications all work great.

Maxmazzo

18 hours ago .  5

I have ordered several times from DeusPower.shop and am very satisfied with the experience.They offer a wide range of products that fit my training needs perfectly. cut and definition. The quality of the supplements is excellent and they contribute significantly to both my physic ...