1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. First at-home injection. Missed the muscle?

First at-home injection. Missed the muscle?

1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey, there guys!
I did my first injection today (Test E) which was really hard because I’m TERRIFIED of anything to do with needles and blood etc, but my deep desire and passion for bodybuilding obviously made me do it.
I injected it into VG and was surprised it didn’t really hurt or feel that much. “Puncturing” your skin and flesh really wasn’t that bad or hard after all. What I found the most troublesome was aspirate since it was hard to hold the syringe, to begin with, let alone try to suck in air in it before injecting. Any advice?
Point is. I’m worried I might have injected in a slight angle and maybe it didn’t even hit the muscle. I’m low-medium in fat and used a 23g 1” needle. What do you think? Honestly, I was like passing out so I just wanted to do it as quickly as possible so I could lie down and recuperate LOL. So I don’t even remember what it all felt like.
And is your whole leg supposed to feel a bit weird afterward?

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Ewa

23 minutes ago .  5

W tym sklepie nie tylko kupuję produkty, ale także współpracuję z zespołem profesjonalistów, którzy są gotowi wspierać mnie na każdym etapie mojej przygody z fitnessem. Ich rady z pewnością dodają wartości moim zakupom, czyniąc je bardziej pouczającymi i użytecz ...

Dorota

38 minutes ago .  5

Zakupy w tym sklepie stały się integralną częścią mojego codziennego rytuału. Dzięki kompetentnym konsultacjom i przejrzystym informacjom na stronie zawsze mam pewność w wyborze produktów. Ten sklep to nie tylko zakup, to inwestycja w moje zdrowie.

SilentOne

38 minutes ago .  5

Altough I was a bit skeptical while waiting for my first delivery, I was very pleasently suprised with how fast it shipped.Stealth packaging is on point, they even got me thinking i subscribed to some random brand.Also, while E-mailing Deuschem because I was impatient (lol) they ...