1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Any tips for Relieving Soreness at the Injection Site After Weekly Injections?

Any tips for Relieving Soreness at the Injection Site After Weekly Injections?

10 months ago #1
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Seeking advice on reducing post-injection soreness at the injection site for a weekly dose of 250mg. Any tips are appreciated!!!!

• Created

aisgood 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 10 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hey bro, If you are facing soreness at this site, try injecting it in your shoulder. It is much better.

10 months ago #3
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hey bro it is sad to know that you are experiencing soreness. Steroids shouldn't be injected into your thighs. Use of a 250 mg testosterone cycle entails twice-weekly injections of 0.5 ml. When I'm on a cycle, I inject a whole ml into my shoulders twice a week. You can also provide injections to your chest, latissimus dorsi, and trapezius muscles. If the pain persists, consider using a heating pad instead of ice following the injection. The pain will worsen in the cold.

10 months ago #4
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey !!! Do you do the 250 steps weekly in one go or in two distinct steps? Additionally, it may depend on the needle's gauge and the speed at which you inject. I always pin quads successfully with insulin pins.

10 months ago #5
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

I use a 25g 1” pin and inject very slowly. Per the soreness you can put a warm washcloth on the injection site and take Advil. I hope this helps.

10 months ago #6
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 542  Reviews: 1  Threads: 965 

Here are some quick tips to relieve soreness at the injection site after weekly injections:

1.Apply a cold compress for 10-15 minutes to reduce inflammation and numb the area.
2.Take over-the-counter pain relievers like ibuprofen as directed.
3.Gently massage the area to improve blood circulation and reduce soreness.
4.Use warm compresses or take a warm shower to promote relaxation and blood flow.
5.Stay hydrated to aid in the body's natural healing process.
6.Follow proper injection techniques to minimize discomfort.

Remember to consult with your healthcare provider if the soreness persists or worsens.

> Quoted aisgood; Post# 4778

> Seeking advice on reducing post-injection soreness at the injection site for a weekly dose of 250mg. Any tips are appreciated!!!!

Baron

38 minutes ago .  4.75

Ware kam nach circa15 Tagen an, sehr Diskret verpackt und natürlich war auch noch eine gefakete Rechnung dabei.Die Qualitätist sehr zufriedenstellend. Bin alles in allen sehr zufrieden und werde auch zukünftig dort bestellen.

@Adctdtojuice not sure why that posted 4 times lol disregard 3 of them🙄😂

Mercedes

11 hours ago .  5

Descubrí en esta empresa un verdadero arsenal de herramientas para mantener mi salud. Encontré las vitaminas y suplementos ideales para mí, cada producto viene con descripciones detalladas y certificados de calidad. La actualización periódica de la gama ofrece nuevas oportun ...