9 months ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 234  Reviews: 0  Threads: 41 

Hello Guys!!!! Hope you all are doing fine. I need some advice. I just completed a 16-week cycle using just Test C at 500mg each week. I put on a lot of lean mass while barely seeing any unwanted effects. I want to know how long I should wait before beginning my PCT (Nolvadex) cycle and if there is anything I can take throughout my PCT to maintain my strength gains because I recently achieved 350 on the bench.??

• Created

House 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 9 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 181  Reviews: 0  Threads: 38 

Hey bro, it looks like impressive progress with only the test! I believe it's time to consider incorporating HCG into your regimen.

Quoted House; Post# 5729

Hello Guys!!!! Hope you all are doing fine. I need some advice. I just completed a 16-week cycle using just Test C at 500mg each week. I put on a lot of lean mass while barely seeing any unwanted effects. I want to know how long I should wait before beginning my PCT (Nolvadex) cycle and if there is anything I can take throughout my PCT to maintain my strength gains because I recently achieved 350 on the bench.??

Olivier813

5 hours ago .  5

Uitstekend advies bij het kiezen van vetverbranders. De consulent had verstand van zaken en hielp me bij mijn keuze.

Jorgemad

9 hours ago .  4.75

Im very happy with the service and quality of the product. I would like to pay with credit card, and no with bitcoins cause the process is a little confusing. They are always in contact if u need something or have a problem, and that makes a huge diference. I really recommend thi ...

@ElCabron Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It's awesome to hear you're pleased with our products, fast delivery, and the discounts we offer. We'll continue to keep our website informative. Your satisfaction is our priority. We look forward to serve you again. Jovana ...