7 months ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 231  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

I've started taking Anavar, a steroid, at a dosage of 500mg per week (split into two doses of 250mg per week). I began with a daily dose of 20mg for the first two weeks and increased it to 40mg per day for the next four weeks. I'm wondering when my body might start retaining water, and how I can prevent or reduce this water retention.??

• Created

House 7 months ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 7 months ago

replies

views

users

7 months ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hye bro. I would suggest that you should not retain much. If you do, it is because of your diet and the test.

Raton

5 hours ago .  5

Absolutely delighted with my recent purchase! The discreet packaging was a thoughtful touch, ensuring privacy from start to finish. The product itself? Simply outstanding. Its impeccable design and unparalleled quality truly set it apart as a leader in the market. Couldn't be mor ...

ratm

14 hours ago .  5

Ya son varios los pedidos realizados y siempre ha funcionado todo a la perfección. Productos de gran calidad, envío discreto y relativamente rápido, buenos precios y muy buen servicio al cliente. Muy muy satisfecho con ellos, muy recomendables.

Belen

16 hours ago .  5

¡Gracias a esta tienda por los péptidos de calidad! Mis resultados superaron las expectativas.