5 months ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

When it comes to muscle gains, which one is superior: Anavar or Winstrol?

Anavar (oxandrolone) and Winstrol (stanozolol) are both anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) that are occasionally used to improve performance. While they can both increase muscle mass, there are notable differences between the two.

Anavar

Anavar is renowned for being less harsh than other AAS. It has a lower androgenic class and tends to increase lean muscle growth while retaining less water.
Anavar is frequently used by sportsmen and bodybuilders who want to boost strength and muscle definition without gaining too much weight.

Winstrol

Winstrol, on the other hand, has a slightly higher androgenic class and is recognised for its ability to boost muscular hardness and strength development. It may also have a mild diuretic effect, resulting in some decrease in water retention. Winstrol is frequently used in cutting cycles to assist people in obtaining a more defined and "dry" look.
It's crucial to know that using anabolic steroids for performance improvement, such as Anavar and Winstrol, is forbidden in many sports and can pose major health hazards.

Side effects of both Anavar and Winstrol

These drugs can have a variety of negative consequences, including cardiovascular issues, liver damage, hormone abnormalities, and psychological disturbances. Furthermore, using AAS without competent medical supervision might result in legal implications and jeopardise an athlete's competitive career.

• Created

Ziller33 5 months ago
  • Last Reply

PbsEnhanced 4 months ago

replies

views

users

5 months ago #2
oldie59
Threads:
Reviews:
 oldie59
oldie59
Junior Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 5  Threads: 1 

Thanks.

5 months ago #3
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Thanks for the info.
https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/6393/

4 months ago #4
PbsEnhanced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PbsEnhanced
PbsEnhanced
Junior Member Posts: 8  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Nice read

Monster_Energy

1 hour ago .  5

The customer support is friendly, competent, and always helpful, even when I'm being annoying. :D I've received bonuses for delayed orders.The stealth packaging is excellent and 100% undetectable. Everything is double-packed for security.I've tested products from various brands l ...

Gutsdidit

2 hours ago .  5

Everything good, i truly recommend this page

Harilaos

3 hours ago .  5

Don't hesitate to buy, good gear!!!