1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. What is the importance of bloodwork before a cycle?

What is the importance of bloodwork before a cycle?

3 months ago #1
bigdawg
Threads:
Reviews:
 bigdawg
bigdawg
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Hello, im completely new to steroids and and i dont plan on taking them at all anytime soon. I am interested in taking them at some point in my life though so im trying to find out how they "work" and what to know before i ever consider taking them. I see people talk about getting bloodwork done before your cycle and during and after. Im just curious what is the importance of getting bloodwork done and what does it find if that makes sense.

• Created

bigdawg 3 months ago
  • Last Reply

7gothic 3 months ago

replies

views

users

3 months ago #2
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 152  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Bloodwork before, after and in the middle of the cycle will help you understand the difference in results. Moreover, it will also help you discover anything that doesn't suit your body so that you can modify the dosage of your cycle. hence, it is best practice to get a blood test before, during and after finishing a cycle.
But, keep in mind to get medical advice first!

Roche

1 hour ago .  5

Everything better then expected, ordered already several Times always top Quality.Took 14 days from order till it was in my Hands.Comes in stealth package wich i want show of corse no scam **100% trustworthy EU seller with a good customer Support.Thumps up!

brutus

5 hours ago .  5

I placed an order for S4, Ostarine and Cardarine, it arrived very quickly and very discreet, they were very attentive in customer service, they answered any type of doubt, I have tried their products and I continue to do so and they are really crazy, it is my first time using in ...

Evil

7 hours ago .  5

Good supplier’ fast and easy