1 month ago #1
brazenbull556
Threads:
Reviews:
 brazenbull556
brazenbull556
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hey everyone!

I decided to go the enhanced route and SteroidWiki brought me here. Im a 32 years old Male and Im looking to meet with an endocrinologist to test out my hormonal balance and see where I sit. I understand the importance of blood work on a cycle, before, mid, and at the end. What I dont know is what cycle would suit me. Any help would be appreciated it! For the meanwhile, Ill snoop around and gather any info I can.

• Created

brazenbull556 1 month ago
  • Last Reply

Durro 1 month ago

replies

views

users

1 month ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Welcome on board

1 month ago #3
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Welcome to Steroid Wiki sounds like you are new to steroids. How many cycles have you done?

1 month ago #4
brazenbull556
Threads:
Reviews:
 brazenbull556
brazenbull556

Never ran a cycle before. This will be my first time in doing so. I’ve read on wiki that just being on test is the best route for a beginner.

1 month ago #5
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

It'll do wonders for you. What dosage are you planning?

https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/6986/

1 month ago #6
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Yes start with Test 200mg a week https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/6980/
1 month ago #7
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Welcome onboard brother!!! I hope you have an amazing journey here. in response to your question, what dosages have you looked into? And what are you considering when figuring out how much to take?

1 month ago #8
brazenbull556
Threads:
Reviews:
 brazenbull556
brazenbull556

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to give an update on my current testosterone levels. I paid a lab to get it done and haven't went to a doc. So I'm borderline on what's considerd average from 300 to 1000. I have a reading of 306 ng/dl. No wonder my libido been no existent...Im in Mexico long term at the moment and im thinking of maybe consulting with someone. From what I understand is that I dont need a prescription out here. Is there certain brand I should use or the pharmacist should point me to the right direction? Im thinking of doing 200 mg based on what I've read around here.

1 month ago #9
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Yes 200 will get you to the test level you want. My advice is go to a pharmacia far from the border. Border drugstores prey on tourists, lots of counterfeit and fakes. Or best buy from a source here! Lots to choose from 👍

La farmacia è eccellente, ci lavoro da molto tempo. All'inizio ho comprato steroidi per me stesso, poi ho iniziato a ordinare corsi per complessi sportivi, per atleti. In generale, nessun commento, nessuna lamentela. Il servizio è di alto livello, i consulenti vi aiuteranno nel ...

Adriana

1 hour ago .  5

Surtido vivo. No sólo encontré los suplementos que necesitaba, sino que también descubrí nuevos productos que fueron un descubrimiento agradable. Es conveniente que todo esté bajo un mismo techo.

I bought Balkan propik, the order came quickly, the price was not too expensive. All well packed, neatly. Shop thank you very much for the excellent service. Good luck in your work.