1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. How much testosterone can one take? Is there any benefit in exceeding the recommended 100-200mg per week?

How much testosterone can one take? Is there any benefit in exceeding the recommended 100-200mg per week?

1 month ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hello Everyone!!!
Can anyone shed light on this? It would be very beneficial for me. Thanks in advance

• Created

Ziller33 1 month ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 month ago

replies

views

users

1 month ago #2
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

You can take whatever you want, but the normal healthy benefits of testosterone are pretty much lost when you reach supra-physiological levels from high doses. A weekly dosage of 100–200 mg can work wonders for a man with low testosterone in terms of

• Feeling good
  • Being strong
  • Building muscle
  • Burning fat
  • Lowering depression and anxiety,
  • Helping with blood sugar, lipids
  • Blood pressure
  • Going for higher doses will only result in more muscle gain and potential side effects.

Some bodybuilders take 5–7 grams of testosterone per week and don’t immediately suffer fatal consequences. Additional benefits of higher doses may include increased muscle mass, possibly enhanced libido and a more assertive attitude. However, as with everything in life, it all comes at a price. I think this woukd help you.

1 month ago #3
ananda604
Threads:
Reviews:
 ananda604
ananda604
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 1  Threads: 0 

It depends on what you want from it. 125-150 is a therapeutic dose for treatment. 200-250 is already for beginners. And beyond that, doses go up to 500-600, but that's already pro territory.

1 month ago #4
brazenbull556
Threads:
Reviews:
 brazenbull556
brazenbull556
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Im pretty new around here too. You should check your testosterone levels and see where you currently sit at. I recently checked that im borderline on whats average for a male. Going to take 200 mg a week and see how my body reacts.

1 month ago #5
Rick_T
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rick_T
Rick_T
Contributing Member Posts: 96  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

VigorousSteve on YouTube talks about running very high dosage testosterone and his experience; i found it interesting.

1 month ago #6
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Thanks, everyone for your responses!!!!

Alex

3 hours ago .  5

AvexShop.to - Avex Pharma representative

@MarsicoGodOwar Thankyou for giving us five star ratings and for your kind words, we are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we are glad to have ensured your satisfaction! Jovana

Dhibe

9 hours ago .  1

Stay Away from this arrogant guy. They gave me something i didnt order because what i ordered was out of Stock. What they gave me is nowhere to find on there site. 5 weeks in it still doesnt work. I wrote Them on proton mail with no answer. I startet talking to Them on the telegr ...