Clomid

12 days ago #1
bigdawg
Threads:
Reviews:
 bigdawg
bigdawg
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Please feel free to correct me if im compltetely wrong because i have little experience with steroids. Im a 28 year old male and have been going to the gym for 8 years and never taken steroids because im afraid of the side effects but im interested in taking my bodybuilding to the next level. I was wondering if i take CLOMID by itself will i need TRT or can i just take CLOMID whenever I want and basically stop taking it whenever i feel like it?? and could you also do the same with peptides?? Just looking for a safe way to build more muscle

Edited: 12 days ago by bigdawg
  • Created

bigdawg 12 days ago
  • Last Reply

Catalyst 12 days ago

replies

views

users

12 days ago #2
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

No!
These steroids should be taken for a particular period! You cannot stop it whenever you want or else you won't get the desired results.
Clomid can be used with TRT to maintain testicular size and intra-testicular testosterone concentrations
Read about its cycle length on the link here:
Clomid PCT Guide – Usage, Dosage, Benefits, Side Effects and Other Relevant Details

Jorge300

18 minutes ago .  5

Estoy satisfecho con todo: precios, gama de productos y la posibilidad de recibir asesoramiento. Llevo varios años usando la tienda.

Isabel

31 minutes ago .  4

Con esta tienda no sólo compro productos, sino que también enriquezco mis conocimientos en el campo del fitness. Su filosofía de certificación y educación crea un espacio donde cada compra se convierte en una oportunidad para nuevos descubrimientos y superación personal.

Terminer0666

2 hours ago .  5

Best supplier I have had everything is what it is meant to be and I do feel al the effect of the drugs I should feel of them. Defintely not fake stuff. They also have a telegram chat where you can come to for al your steroid questions really helpfull community! I 1000% recommend! ...