Taking protein with fats question

1 year ago #1
sayanbroly
Threads:
Reviews:
 sayanbroly
sayanbroly
Junior Member Posts: 38  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

I noticed a random reply by WolfPackAlpha in someones log saying that taking protein without a fat can bring you out of ketosis. If you're doing the evo diet, you don't want this. So what's the solution here when just wanting to have a protein shake before or after a workout? Could you just take like a 4tbl shot of coconut oil or time your omega supplement at the time of your shake? Suggestions?

• Created

sayanbroly 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 6 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

Sounds very bro to me. Anyways, you shouldn't worry about going into Ketosis by just consuming a protein shake without fat. If you hit your fats and carbs macros throughout the day you'll be fine.

6 months ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hello, dude. If you wish to have a protein shake before or after a workout while on the Evo diet, add a touch of coconut oil or take your omega supplement at the same time to prevent falling out of ketosis.

Quoted sayanbroly; Post# 1981

I noticed a random reply by WolfPackAlpha in someones log saying that taking protein without a fat can bring you out of ketosis. If you're doing the evo diet, you don't want this. So what's the solution here when just wanting to have a protein shake before or after a workout? Could you just take like a 4tbl shot of coconut oil or time your omega supplement at the time of your shake? Suggestions?

6 months ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

To stay in ketosis on the EVO diet while having a protein shake before or after a workout, you can add a little coconut oil or take your omega supplement with the shake.

Quoted sayanbroly; Post# 1981

Eine große Auswahl an Medikamenten immer, es ist praktisch, dass man den ganzen Kurs auf einmal kaufen kann, es ist schade, dass es keine solchen Bündel auf PKT gibt, viele Anfänger würden nützlich sein. Ich hoffe, der Shop entwickelt sich in diese Richtung weiter.

Philipp688

1 hour ago .  5

Ich habe Produkte bestellt, um ein optimales Energieniveau und Ausdauer zu erhalten - die Ergebnisse haben meine Erwartungen übertroffen.

Louis

13 hours ago .  5

Il servizio italiafarmaci lavora davvero per le persone. Il servizio qui è di fuoco, i consulenti rispondono sempre alle domande, consigliano e aiutano nella scelta dei farmaci. I manager possono essere contattati se ci sono problemi con il pagamento, l'inserimento dell'ordine, ...