1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Need help regarding test, primo, and dbol!!! Anyone?

Need help regarding test, primo, and dbol!!! Anyone?

7 months ago #1
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Has anyone here ever run a cycle of test, primo, and dbol? I'm contemplating this combination. Whenever I've used test and primo together, my estrogen levels have dropped significantly. I'm considering adding dbol to help maintain higher estrogen levels. My proposed dosages are 300mg of the test, 200mg of primo, and 25mg of dbol. Thoughts?

• Created

aisgood 7 months ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 6 months ago

replies

views

users

7 months ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 231  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hey bro, to run primo, you don't need to reduce the test. Take at least 500 tests to perfect that prime. Only use Dbol during the final four weeks of the cycle to break through any plateau you might have.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 5731

Has anyone here ever run a cycle of test, primo, and dbol? I'm contemplating this combination. Whenever I've used test and primo together, my estrogen levels have dropped significantly. I'm considering adding dbol to help maintain higher estrogen levels. My proposed dosages are 300mg of the test, 200mg of primo, and 25mg of dbol. Thoughts?

7 months ago #3
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hey bro, start with the smallest dose (6.25mg) at first signs of high E2.

7 months ago #4
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey bro, why not decrease the amount of primo or increase the amount of test if your estrogen levels are dropping too much? It looks like that the ratio you've used in the past isn't effective.

7 months ago #5
epharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 epharma
epharma
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 70  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Ive got a good number of customers who are extremely happy running, 300mg of test e on monday/Fri / 200mg of mast e middle of the week along with 50mg of dbol a day. Ive heard of this combo several times along with great results, I have also mentioned to them about coming here to explain their experience through posting a review. Hope you find the best match for your needs as everyone's body is different and a lot of people don't take this into consideration as well as what goals others are trying to reach. I have seen guys on 200mg test c / 25mg dbol a week gain as much as others on 500mg test e / 50mg dbol. It also depends on the devotion your committing to gym time as well as your eating and other habits. Either way just wanted to share my thoughts, Also with primo you would need to inject more often, split into 3 times a week with a minimum of 400mg/week is the recommended dosage. I know some who do as much as 100-150mg a day. while others who stack do 50-75mg a day. That being said I would read more into primo. before adding to your cycle and could possibly be the issue your having.

7 months ago #6
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 178  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Hey buddy,
I think you should read about the details and effects of each of these to make an informed decision.
Below are the links for each steroid:
Dbol
Test
Primo
Good Luck!!!

7 months ago #7
epharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 epharma
epharma
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 70  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

I actually did just read them and they go with exactly what i said up there as far as dosage goes? Not sure what your getting at but i would say my experience along with many who report back to me their dosage/results are accurate with the statement i made and go together with the links you sent me. So what am I missing? or were you responding to the post in general? sorry it sent me a notification as if you were responding to me and just wanted to clarify... thats all! If you were responding to the originator of the post then i agree they should also read and do their research before trying anything they have not done before. Wish everyone the best!

Quoted Greg; Post# 5844

Hey buddy,
I think you should read about the details and effects of each of these to make an informed decision.
Below are the links for each steroid:
Dbol
Test
Primo
Good Luck!!!

Edited: 7 months ago by epharma
6 months ago #8
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood

Thank you bro for sharing your insights and experiences. I'll definitely take into account your recommendation to split the primo dosage into three times a week and aim for at least 400mg/week. Your point about the importance of individual differences and personal goals is well-taken. I'll also continue my research on primo to make an informed decision. Thanks again for your input.

Quoted epharma; Post# 5735

Ive got a good number of customers who are extremely happy running, 300mg of test e on monday/Fri / 200mg of mast e middle of the week along with 50mg of dbol a day. Ive heard of this combo several times along with great results, I have also mentioned to them about coming here to explain their experience through posting a review. Hope you find the best match for your needs as everyone's body is different and a lot of people don't take this into consideration as well as what goals others are trying to reach. I have seen guys on 200mg test c / 25mg dbol a week gain as much as others on 500mg test e / 50mg dbol. It also depends on the devotion your committing to gym time as well as your eating and other habits. Either way just wanted to share my thoughts, Also with primo you would need to inject more often, split into 3 times a week with a minimum of 400mg/week is the recommended dosage. I know some who do as much as 100-150mg a day. while others who stack do 50-75mg a day. That being said I would read more into primo. before adding to your cycle and could possibly be the issue your having.

6 months ago #9
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood

Nope, bro, I thought that member was relying on my post. But I appreciate your reply too

Quoted epharma; Post# 5877

I actually did just read them and they go with exactly what i said up there as far as dosage goes? Not sure what your getting at but i would say my experience along with many who report back to me their dosage/results are accurate with the statement i made and go together with the links you sent me. So what am I missing? or were you responding to the post in general? sorry it sent me a notification as if you were responding to me and just wanted to clarify... thats all! If you were responding to the originator of the post then i agree they should also read and do their research before trying anything they have not done before. Wish everyone the best!

Monster_Energy

26 minutes ago .  5

The customer support is friendly, competent, and always helpful, even when I'm being annoying. :D I've received bonuses for delayed orders.The stealth packaging is excellent and 100% undetectable. Everything is double-packed for security.I've tested products from various brands l ...

Gutsdidit

1 hour ago .  5

Everything good, i truly recommend this page

Harilaos

2 hours ago .  5

Don't hesitate to buy, good gear!!!