Hi guys. I'm new and have some questions

5 months ago #1
falconthered
Threads:
Reviews:
 falconthered
falconthered
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 2  Threads: 1 

I'm 42m, around 16-17% body fat and I'm on TRT. My PCP says I have Hyperthyroidism, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypogonadism.
But I bought some Anavar from a source here highly ranked.
My question is, are other steroids safe for me while I have Hypogonadism. I heard I should anything else but TRT.

• Created

falconthered 5 months ago
  • Last Reply

Greg 5 months ago

replies

views

users

5 months ago #2
DevilDogPharma
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 DevilDogPharma
DevilDogPharma
Source Lv. 3 Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 15 

I don't think having hypogonadism would make any steroid unsafe. Just take the same precautions as everyone else.

5 months ago #3
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

You have low T so you inject T to bring your T levels up? So it doesn’t matter what you take you have low T. Its just some steroids are more toxic than others. Anavar, Turinabol and Primobolan are the least toxic.

5 months ago #4
Machonacho
Threads:
Reviews:
 Machonacho
Machonacho
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hey sorry I didn't get a chance to post the photo yesterday. So I do want to add that I'm not an idiot I knew it was misspelled but forgot to mention it. The laboratories and the testosterone. Not sure if that automatically means it's bunk or if it's just because it's underground? But it was the first thing I noticed that sketched me out, buddy didn't even realize it till I pointed it out lolIMG_20231120_125922.jpg

5 months ago #5
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

In addition to the bad spelling, labels appear to be printed on a cheap desk jet. UGL's invest good on packaging & labelling. Looks fake as hell. Bad spelling makes it bunk from the start, you buddy is an animal haha.

https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/6269/

Edited: 5 months ago by oli
5 months ago #6
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

I read somewhere that steroids are dangerous, so I gave up reading.

5 months ago #7
Machonacho
Threads:
Reviews:
 Machonacho
Machonacho

https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/6270/

Haha yeah I figured it was pretty bad even for underground. He's been talking about how great his gains are and how I should try it but I was hesitant after the picture he sent lol. Is it possible he's having a placebo effect, or is did he ironically get legit bunk gear lmao!

5 months ago #8
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

That's insane lol. It could be legit but there are many more factors (such as hygiene) i consider before putting anything in my body. I suggest to your buddy to go with a more quality source. When the goal is to become healthier, staying away from harmful substances should be the first priority imho.

https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/6275/

Edited: 5 months ago by oli
5 months ago #9
Machonacho
Threads:
Reviews:
 Machonacho
Machonacho

Yeah I was worried about hygiene. I'm not trying to get some crazy infection or something from gear that's not bunk but just straight sketchy lol. I tried telling him that, I'm hoping he just finishes this cycle and doesn't get anything bad from it because he's pretty hard headed lol.

5 months ago #10
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 178  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Anavar shouldn't be used if you have hypogonadism; it reduces testosterone production in the body. Initiate with TRT, it will assist in treating your conditions.
Steroids can cause secondary hypogonadism by reducing gonadotropin secretion in the body. However, there are several steroids that treat the condition of hypogonadism as well. Focus on fixing this condition, and use hCG or testosterone enanthate for it.
Talk to your healthcare provider about the dosage and cycle length.

Edited: 5 months ago by Greg

roidplug

3 hours ago

@Monster_Energy thank you for your feedback. Hope to hear from you soon

roidplug

3 hours ago

@tobi 😂

Gutsdidit

6 hours ago .  5

Everything good, i truly recommend this page