1. Steroids Forum
  2. Diet, Nutrition & Recipes Forum
  3. Do flax seeds reduce testosterone level in human body?

Do flax seeds reduce testosterone level in human body?

1 month ago #1
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

There is no scientific evidence to demonstrate that flaxseed can influence testosterone levels in the body. However, flax seeds have beneficial nutrients that include:

• Omega-3 Fatty Acids
  • Fibre
  • Lignans

Flaxseeds have mild estrogenic properties due to the presence of lignans; however, their impact on testosterone is not well-established or limited and may vary depending on individual factors such as:

• Dosage
  • Individual metabolism
  • Overall dietary patterns

Flaxseed consumption is linked with various health benefits, listed below:

• It promotes heart health
  • Supports Digestion
  • Supports Muscle Recovery
  • Supports Gut health and digestion
  • Limits inflation
  • Created

Mr.Raise 1 month ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 1 month ago

replies

views

users

1 month ago #2
tedwalker
Threads:
Reviews:
 tedwalker
tedwalker
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Guys, if you're concerned about your testosterone and consuming flaxseed, don't worry. No, it doesn't affect it.

1 month ago #3
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hey bro some research shows that it may cause a decrease in testosterone levels in certain populations. This is because flaxseed is high in lignans, which are plant compounds that bind to testosterone and force it to be excreted from your body

Alex

5 hours ago .  5

AvexShop.to - Avex Pharma representative

@MarsicoGodOwar Thankyou for giving us five star ratings and for your kind words, we are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we are glad to have ensured your satisfaction! Jovana

Dhibe

10 hours ago .  1

Stay Away from this arrogant guy. They gave me something i didnt order because what i ordered was out of Stock. What they gave me is nowhere to find on there site. 5 weeks in it still doesnt work. I wrote Them on proton mail with no answer. I startet talking to Them on the telegr ...