1 month ago #1
brazenbull556
Threads:
Reviews:
 brazenbull556
brazenbull556
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hey everyone!

I decided to go the enhanced route and SteroidWiki brought me here. Im a 32 years old Male and Im looking to meet with an endocrinologist to test out my hormonal balance and see where I sit. I understand the importance of blood work on a cycle, before, mid, and at the end. What I dont know is what cycle would suit me. Any help would be appreciated it! For the meanwhile, Ill snoop around and gather any info I can.

• Created

brazenbull556 1 month ago
  • Last Reply

Durro 1 month ago

replies

views

users

1 month ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Welcome on board

1 month ago #3
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Welcome to Steroid Wiki sounds like you are new to steroids. How many cycles have you done?

1 month ago #4
brazenbull556
Threads:
Reviews:
 brazenbull556
brazenbull556

Never ran a cycle before. This will be my first time in doing so. I’ve read on wiki that just being on test is the best route for a beginner.

1 month ago #5
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

It'll do wonders for you. What dosage are you planning?

https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/6986/

1 month ago #6
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Yes start with Test 200mg a week https://steroidwiki.com/forum/post/6980/
1 month ago #7
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Welcome onboard brother!!! I hope you have an amazing journey here. in response to your question, what dosages have you looked into? And what are you considering when figuring out how much to take?

1 month ago #8
brazenbull556
Threads:
Reviews:
 brazenbull556
brazenbull556

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to give an update on my current testosterone levels. I paid a lab to get it done and haven't went to a doc. So I'm borderline on what's considerd average from 300 to 1000. I have a reading of 306 ng/dl. No wonder my libido been no existent...Im in Mexico long term at the moment and im thinking of maybe consulting with someone. From what I understand is that I dont need a prescription out here. Is there certain brand I should use or the pharmacist should point me to the right direction? Im thinking of doing 200 mg based on what I've read around here.

1 month ago #9
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Yes 200 will get you to the test level you want. My advice is go to a pharmacia far from the border. Border drugstores prey on tourists, lots of counterfeit and fakes. Or best buy from a source here! Lots to choose from 👍

Alex

2 hours ago .  5

AvexShop.to - Avex Pharma representative

@MarsicoGodOwar Thankyou for giving us five star ratings and for your kind words, we are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we are glad to have ensured your satisfaction! Jovana

Dhibe

8 hours ago .  1

Stay Away from this arrogant guy. They gave me something i didnt order because what i ordered was out of Stock. What they gave me is nowhere to find on there site. 5 weeks in it still doesnt work. I wrote Them on proton mail with no answer. I startet talking to Them on the telegr ...