DHB – Dihydroboldenone Complete Profile, Usage and Side-effects
Table of Contents
- Product Name: 1-Testosterone/dihydro Boldenone
- Chemical Name: 1-Testo; 1-T; δ1-Dihydrotestosterone; δ1-DHT;
- Molecular Formula: C19H28O2
- Molecular Weight: 288.42
- Monoisotopic Mass: 288.209 g/mol
- Melting Point: 157-159°C
- Freezing Point: No date available
- Solubility: 0.0128 mg/mL
DHB, also known as Dihydroboldenone or Dihydrotestosterone (1-testosterone), has been all over the internet in the past few years in the bodybuilding community. It is 5-alpha-reduced Boldenone; therefore, it is known as Dihydroboldenone. Users can administer the substance without experiencing the adverse side effects of this chemical reaction because the molecule does not undergo 5-alpha reduction. This compound is a powerful steroid, similar to Primobolan in its effects. Many supporters of DHB claim that it is twice as strong as Testosterone. Usually, this argument is predicated on the idea that injectable steroid DHB has a 200:100 anabolic: androgenic ratio. DHB is known to be more anabolic than equipoise, Testosterone and Deca Durabolin. Its users have stated that DHB has immediate and apparent effects and delivers high-quality results.
The image below represents how Dihydroboldenone/1-testosterone is formed from Boldenone.
There are several lucrative aspects of DHB for bodybuilders and athletes, such as:
- It helps the person to workout for longer periods
- It increases stamina
- It enhances endurance
- It boosts strength
- It helps in mass quality gains
Considering all the potential benefits, such as building, cutting and bulking up muscles, this steroid is perfect for bodybuilders and athletes who want to boost their performance in their respective sports. Runners and Boxers can also use this steroid to attain the same benefits. It is not recommended for females due to some reasons, such as virilization. Consult your professional healthcare provider before starting DHB so that they can customize the dosage according to your specific need.
Dihydroboldenone is linked with Cypionate ester, with a half-life of 8 to 10 days. Oral DHB dosage has a very small half-life and is less powerful than injectables. Once you stop using DHB, your system will take about 4-5 weeks to fully clear. It is advised to inject every 4-6 days.
- For beginners, the dose should be 250 to 500 mg every week.
- For intermediate users, the dose should be 500 to 750 mg every week.
- For advanced users, the dose can be 750 to 1000 mg every week.
Injecting 200 milligrams of DHB in a week would be similar to injecting 600 milligrams of Primo or Masteron. The cycle of DHB can last up to 15 to 20 weeks because the results will start after the 5th or 6th week of the cycle due to the long ester. An oral dose of DHB is taken more frequently because it has a shorter half-life than injectables. But professional bodybuilders prefer injectables nowadays because it is effective.
However, a very long cycle of 25 weeks or less with just 200 to 300mg per week can produce extremely pleasing outcomes.
Dihydroboldenone doesn’t aromatize, so no estrogen-related side effect is associated with DHB use. However, several androgenic secondary effects may occur, such as acne, oily skin, seborrhea, scalp hair loss, and increased facial and body hair. Dihydroboldenone is mild and does not generate acute stress on the kidneys. The DHB users can also feel mood disorders, insomnia and sweat at night. PCT can handle this discomfort. If any male misuses this drug, then it may cause baldness, shrinking of testicles and liver enlargement as well. One-testosterone cannot be turned into estrogens since it is a 5-alpha-reduced steroid. As a result, there is a low likelihood of gynecomastia, bloating, or fat retention. It does not affect blood pressure as badly as some other steroids, but it does affect it.
Dihydroboldenone is considered a little too strong to be consumed by women because it causes virilization symptoms. They may observe an enlarged clitoris, deep voice, and hair growth on the face and body; therefore, the dosage recommendation is lower for women.
The considerable post-injection pain (PIP) that some users of DHB report experiencing is regrettably one of its drawbacks. This happens after the injection and might make your muscle feel extremely sore for up to a few days. But you don’t need to worry because there is a solution for PIP.
You can dilute the oil with another compound of your reference. If you are experienced, you can also use grapeseed oil (sterilized). While some benefit from preheating the oil and slowly injecting small quantities at a time into each muscle, this method is preferred by some users.
For instance, Primobolan is an underappreciated steroid and the first injectable DHT derivative I would consider using to increase size.
Nandrolone is another alternate steroid to Dihydroboldenone.
To learn more about other steroids, peptides, famous bodybuilders or SARMS, please click here and explore. You may post your queries regarding steroid usage or other problems to get answers from other users.
- Raw, A. (2019) RAW 1 TESTOSTERONE (DIHYDROBOLDENONE) POWDER (65 06 5), Academia.edu. Available at: https://www.academia.edu/40902372/RAW_1_TESTOSTERONE_DIHYDROBOLDENONE_POWDER_65_06_5_ [Accessed: 10 November 2023].
- powder, R. steroids (2019) The Ultimate Guide to Dihydroboldenone/DHB for Bodybuilding, Bodybuilding Girl. Available at: https://rawsteroidspowder944827160.wordpress.com/2019/03/28/the-ultimate-guide-to-dihydroboldenone-dhb-for-bodybuilding/ (Accessed: 10 November 2023).
- 1-Testosterone (2023) Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1-Testosterone [Accessed: 10 November 2023].
- Author links open overlay panelGlenn D. Braunstein, SummaryThere is no evidence to indicate that anabolic steroid use in medically approved dosages enhances strength or athletic performance in the vast majority of athletes. They may have a small but significant effect on strength in some highly trained, Medicine, A. C. of S. and ElashoffJ.D. (2007) Chapter 23 The influence of anabolic steroids on muscular strength, Principles of Medical Biology. Elsevier. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1569258297800487 [Accessed: 10 November 2023]
- Author links open overlay panelAlexandru Turza a b, a, b, c, d, AbstractTrestolone, Shahidi, N. T., Nieschlag, E., Braunstein, G. D., Borodi, G., Altona, C., Carlson, N., Sundaram, K., García-Becerra, R., Jameson, J. L., Llewellyn, W., Vermeulen, A., Glazer, G., Hartgens, F., CrysAlis, P. R. O., Sheldrick, G. M. and Dolomanov, O. V. (2021) Structural studies of some androstane based prodrugs, Journal of Molecular Structure. Elsevier. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022286021015684 [Accessed: 10 November 2023].
Disclaimer: SteroidWiki doesn't promote unlawful usage of any chemical compound. The knowledge presented in this article and on the website is purely for educational purposes. If you intend to use the information provided in this article for any purpose, please make sure to check & comply with the laws of your country or area.