What is Anatrofin, and how could it be lucrative for bodybuilders?
Basics of Anatrofin-Stenbolone Acetate
Anatrofin (Stenbolone Acetate) also known as 2-methyl-4,5α-dihydro-δ1-testosterone 17β-acetate (2-methyl-δ1-DHT 17β-acetate) or as 2-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one 17β-acetate, is a synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid. It is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Anatrofin first evolved in the 1960s in Germany. Unfortunately, this compound is very hard to find nowadays. But there is always a chance that this substance will become more popular again, particularly if the appeal of the lean muscle mass look returns to bodybuilding. This compound is somehow similar to Primobolan, the only difference is in its molecular modifications, such as the addition of a 2-methyl group. The methyl group at position 2 of Anatrofin protects the molecule from aromatization to estrogen and inactivation in muscle tissue
The arrangement of this steroid – Stenbolone Acetate has a few exceptional properties. As Anatrofin originated from dihydrotestosterone DHT in addition to the 2-methyl group; therefore, it is three times as anabolic with only a moderately increased androgenic effect compared to testosterone. An ester is directly attached to Anatrofin. This compound has three days of half-life. Always keep in mind that half-life refers to the amount of time that will pass before half of the compound will still be present. It does not refer to how long the compound will remain in your system.
- It has a melting point of 155-158oC
- Molecular formula: C22H32O3
- The formula for base is C20H30O2
- The formula for ester is C2H4O2
- Charge: 0
- Molecular Mass: 344.4877
- Molecular Weight for Ester: 60.0524
- Molecular Weight for base: 302.4558
- Half-life / Active life: 3 days
- Effective dosage: 350 mgs to 700 mgs per week
- Androgenic/Anabolic Ratio (estimate): 88:55
Uses of Stenbolone Acetate - Anatrofin:
Just like any other anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS), Anatrofin was consumed for its lucrative impact on anemia because it increases the number of red blood cells in the body. It is also known as a general alternative to Anadrol for this specific purpose due to its minimal side effects. Due to this reason, it is especially consumed by competing athletes as it enhances regeneration when dieting. Stenbolone helps bodybuilders by maintaining the catabolic phase. It is a condition of overtraining as it does not draw water and also doesn’t increase estrogen levels. The ester prodrug of Stenbolone is utilized as an anabolic-androgenic steroid for depot intramuscular injection under the brand titles Stenbolone or Anatrofin.
Results produced by Anatrofin after consumption:
Every anabolic steroid will have a different effect depending on the situation, yet we can create on others’ experiences to provide an idea of what a compound will probably be for. Most Anatrofin consumers claim that one should not build hope to increase massive size or strength in the body by taking Anatrofin because this composite will put on lean muscle mass without water weight gain. Due to its considerably shorter half-life, one can expect Anatrofin to provide Primobolan like results in half the time.
Side Effects of Anatrofin-Stenbolone Acetate:
Due to the fact that this substance does not at all aromatize into estrogen, the side effects are inevitably going to be minimal. It has mild side effects combined with the ester attached to it. It is not liver toxic and is also slightly androgenic. It does not have estrogenic side effects, so one who consumes it will not experience increased blood pressure in the body, insomnia, gyno or water retention. In this regard, it is necessary to note that Anatrofin does have few androgenic effects, even without the aromatization of estrogen, which might cause:
- Oily skin
- Increased aggression
The negative effects of DHT are likewise probably not a major worry. In that regard, it is obvious that this medicine is highly safe.
PIP stands for post-injection pain, which is an issue to fix when cycling Anatrofin. As Stenbolone does not cause as much size gain or bloat as Anadrol which means it doesn’t have as much inhibitory activity. It does cause swelling and pain in the area where the injection is inserted. The effective way to treat this is to mix the oil with another compound to dilute its bite. Moreover, one can inject a small quantity of it pr muscle every time, which can minimize the PIP. Regrettably, it can be difficult, because the dosage approximately averages 500 milligrams per week for males. Thus, if you are able to obtain this material, plan on administering numerous painful injections.
Dosage of Anatrofin:
Anatrofin was available in both oral and injectable forms, yet the injectable form is more effective because the oral method can be dangerous to the liver. Moreover, the oral form of consumption of this compound is not tested properly yet so injectables are much better to use. When it comes to effectiveness and minimizing stress on the kidneys and liver, injectable steroids consistently outperform orals. If you explore the technical aspects of this compound, then you will surely find out that anatrofin can be utilized in doses of 100mg, injected 3–4 times a week. The dosage of this compound can range from 300 to 700 mg per week for a normal cycle duration of 6 to 12 weeks. It remains active in the human body for about 3 days, which clearly shows that over six to eight weeks, the peak level will be developed. Anatrofin is an extremely potent drug; hence, Anatrofin’s consumers can take a maximum of 400 mg per week. The usage should be strictly limited. For females, Anatrofin’s dosage can be 75 milligrams per week in total.
How it can be used with other compounds:
Anatrofin can be combined with Testosterone Cypionate and Cardarine as shown in the table below.
If you would like to study other steroids in detail, then click here to explore.
- Smi, S. (2021) Anatrofin (Stenbolone), Evolutionary.org. Available at: https://www.evolutionary.org/stenbolone-acetate [Accessed: 15 November 2023].
- stenbolone acetate: 1242-56-4 (no date) ChemicalBook. Available at: https://www.chemicalbook.com/ChemicalProductProperty_EN_CB51389756.htm [Accessed: 15 November 2023].
- Stenbolone acetate (2023) Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stenbolone_acetate [Accessed: 15 November 2023].
- NCATS Inxight Drugs - STENBOLONE ACETATE (no date) Inxight Drugs. Available at: https://drugs.ncats.io/drug/36HF75V9XI [Accessed: 15 November 2023].
- R;, G. D. (no date) Studies on anabolic steroids--6. Identification of urinary metabolites of stenbolone acetate (17 beta-acetoxy-2-methyl-5 alpha-androst-1-en-3-one) in human by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology. U.S. National Library of Medicine. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2039756/ [Accessed: 15 November 2023].
- Villanueva Gasca A;Bravo Gutiérrez R;Conde BI;Góngora López P;Rodríguez Argüelles J; (no date) [Effects of a new anabolic (stenbolone acetate) on the physiology of the normal ovary], Ginecologia y obstetricia de Mexico. U.S. National Library of Medicine. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/5780804/ [Accessed: 15 November 2023].
Disclaimer: SteroidWiki doesn’t promote unlawful usage of any chemical compound. The knowledge presented in this article and on the website is purely for educational purposes. If you intend to use the information provided in this article for any purpose, please make sure to check & comply with the laws of your country or area.